Jen Smith

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hey everyone thanks for visiting my blog

My name is Jennifer I am 27 and have been writing music since I was 10. My hope for starting this blog is to share the music I have written. I hope you enjoy the music and my blog.

This is a song that I wrote years ago. It was written at a time in my life when I really didn't have any one else to turn to other than God. So I sat down at the piano and started to play music and soon after the words came not so much as a song but more as a prayer from a broken heart that couldn't take much more. It was at that moment that I understood the peace and assurance that the name of Jesus can bring us when we feel we can't go on.





Lyrics to Beautiful Name

Beautiful name, Beyond all names
That brings me to my knees
Your love has washed away
My guilty stain
O how can I thank you Lord

Beautiful name, such peace it brings to me
Whenever I'm in need
What strength you bring to me
Beautiful Name

Beautiful name, that gives me strength
When I can't go on
Your heart is beating deep in my soul
O how can I thank you Lord

Repeat Course
posted by Jen Smith at 9:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home